Friday, May 4, 2012

A friend of mine and fellow chiropractor sent me this very interesting video of Dr. Wayne Dyer talking about the power of chiropractic. This is a great video that everyone should watch. For those of you that are not familiar with Dr. Wayne Dyer he is an internationally best-selling author of more than 30 books including, The Power of Intention. In this short video he shares his views on the status of the current health care paradigm and the role of Chiropractic in the shift away from that current health care mode. Please take a minute and watch the video



Welcome Charlene to our practice
 
My name is Charlene Nicole Banzon. I am a recent graduate of Heald College- San Francisco, with a degree in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding. I interned at International Chiropractic Centre in San Francisco for a few months where I have gained knowledge and experience in my career. I am an avid basketball fan. I love spending time with my family, hanging out with my friends, eating healthy and working out. I am a very outgoing, fun-filled person, who enjoys everything life brings to her



No comments: